Role and Responsibilities :-
Plan the process of testing.
Identify problem areas, add them to a tracking system.
In this position you will be working closely with the Cloud Pak for Data core platform development team to ensure quality of code and product.
Analyze and clarification of requirements with a customer or a business analyst.
You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
You’ll learn directly from Sr members/leaders in this field.
Write test cases (test scripts)
Work closely with Product Management, Development and Architecture to understand and guide product features and testing.
You'll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients.
Contribute to the development of new methods for automation in QA. Lead, attend and participate in scrum meetings to understand development features.
Conduct functional testing.
Manage testing environment and test data using various tools such as Jenkins & GIT. Executes and updates test cases and scenarios.
Discuss fixes with developers.
Perform usability, functional, and regression testing.
Evaluate and test software bug fixes, extensions, and features.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :-
Experience in Technical space
Experience in Automation testing with hands on experience working with Selenium.
Proficient in Java, JUnit, TestNG, and other languages or tools.
Strong analytics and problem-solving skills.
Experience with Python, Jenkins, Postman, REST APIs and familiarity with Kubernetes is a plus.
Experience with build, testing, and continuous integration tools.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Thrive in self-motivated internal-innovation driven environment.More information about this QA Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given QA Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this QA Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an QA Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This QA Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the QA Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for QA Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this QA Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.