Quality Engineer Job Brief:
1.Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
2.Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in services or products.
3.Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
4.Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, reporting and documenting on quality standards in products or services.
5.Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of analytical equipment, tests & measurements and production equipment.
6.Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
7.Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff n measuring and testing a product or a service.
8.Tabulate and document data relating to products, processes, materials, its qualities and reliabilities.
9.Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes and procedures.
10.Train staff, technicians and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities.
- Immediate joiner will be preferred
- Experience -Freshers
- Job Location Chennai
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma (EEE/ ECE/ Mec)
- Industry Type: MNC
- Functional Area: Automobile
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent on roll
- Salary: 10k to 18k for Freshers
- Role Category: Company Staff
- Benefits: OT + Incentives + Increments based on ur knowledge & performance
- Food & Transport also provided.