Real Estate Lawyer Jobs Opening in ABD Groups at Indiranagar, Bangalore
We are looking to hire a real estate lawyer with superb negotiation and analytical skills. Real estate lawyer is expected to display influential decision-making with fantastic research and communication skills.
A successful real estate lawyer should be organized, professional, and well informed while ensuring that real estate transactions are legal, binding, and in the best interest of the client that they represent. Top candidates will be accomplished networkers who have remarkable interpersonal, written, and public speaking skills.Responsibilities:
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in law (essential).
- Admitted as a notary public (essential).
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative, and claims.
- Good understanding of foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
More information about this Real estate lawyer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Real estate lawyer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Real estate lawyer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Real estate lawyer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: LLM, LLB
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Real estate lawyer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Real estate lawyer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Real estate lawyer in our Organisation.
We are one of the leading property developers in Bangalore east with over a decade of expertise in building positive experiences for all our customer’ s and winning their trust by bringing in excellence in every sphere.OUR MISSION
Give Best Realty Solutions To Real Customers Dependent On Real Require Ments In An Excellent And Customized Way. Convey Exemplary Services To Our Customers / Partners And Augment Their Real Estate Assets Esteem. One-stop-shop For Customer For All His Real Estate Requirements, Investment Solutions. Work Strong Y To Give The Best Real Estate Services / Solutions /Consulting Services /real Estate Advisory Services To All Customers / PartnersOUR VISION
To Accomplish The Most Noteworthy Potential Gauges Of The Land Business While Setting Up Our Organization As The Favored Land Organization Inside Our Market Territory