Receptionist Jobs Opening in Eicher Commercial Services at Alaknanda, Anand Vihar, Ashok Vihar, Delhi
This is an opportunity to grow your career .Our values are Integrity, Safety First, Client Focus, and Creating opportunities for our people. These values underpin everything we do and is what provides our people with opportunities to grow, develop and progress within a world-class organisation.
We are an employer of choice, seeking the best people in their field, who deserve the best employer to support their career.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
· Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
· Directing visitors to the appropriate person and office.
· Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
· Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
· Providing basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
· Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail/deliveries.
· Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
· Ordering front office supplies and keeping an inventory of stock.
· Updating calendars and scheduling meetings.
· Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs.
· Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and Mailing.
More information about this Receptionist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Receptionist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Receptionist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Receptionist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 100000 and 400000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Receptionist is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Receptionist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Receptionist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Receptionist in our Organisation.
One of the best service-based company, works in different sectors, including Strategy and Consulting, Technology, Education and Operations.