Receptionist Jobs Opening in Spancore Tech at 100 Feet Road, Peelamedu, R S Puram, Coimbatore
Receptionist will be the first point of contact for a company. Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the office. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, visitor logbooks and brochures)
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue and collect visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
More information about this Receptionist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Receptionist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Receptionist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Receptionist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 9000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Receptionist is a Full Time in Coimbatore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Receptionist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Receptionist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Receptionist in our Organisation.