Relationship Executive Jobs Opening in Liquiloans at Jayanagar, Bangalore
The integrity to respect private and confidential information.
1. First point of contact for assisting the customers for the Loan Application process including collection of documents, etc.
More information about this Relationship Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Relationship Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Relationship Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Relationship Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, MA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 17500 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Relationship Executive is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Relationship Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Relationship Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Relationship Executive in our Organisation.
LiquiLoans (LL) is an RBI registered NBFC. The LL platform provides consumer loans and has established a strong value proposition in the digital lending space. It is a well-capitalized NBFC-P2P with a vision to build an easy to use financial platform serving millions of customers in India. The company is founded by entrepreneurs who have previously co-founded a successful rental platform 'RentoMojo''. LiquiLoans is funded by Matrix Partners & CRED, which has invested in some of the marquee companies like OlaCabs, Practo, Quikr and Cloud Nine. Marquee Angel Investors.
Our goal is to allow borrowers to get loans at interest rates cheaper than a bank and enable every lender to give loans to creditworthy individuals in a safe and legal manner. We intend to build a dynamic, completely tech-enabled, loan exchange platform where individuals can lend money to other individuals within minutes. We plan to integrate the new age data-driven lending strategies and come up with an end to end, easy to use, online spread of financial products and services.
Ours would be a one-stop destination for all our users, from providing credit facilities to offering investment opportunities. We aspire to develop India’s one of a kind, highly liquid interface where an individual can invest, render and take exposure against existing credit employed within minutes
Founding Team –
1. Achal Mittal: NMIMS Alum, Ex ICICI and HSBC and co-founded Rentomojo
2. Gautam Adukia: IIM Alum, Ex IIFL