Resident Medical Officer Jobs Opening in Satya sai platinum hospital at Ulhasnagar, Mumbai
For Wards -Admission history, Daily bedside rounds & notes, issue death summary, transfer summary
For ICU- Performing Intubation, Central line, arterial line, pace maker insertion Continuous patient feedback & specialist
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹13,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
More information about this Required Resident Medical Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Resident Medical Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Resident Medical Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as Resident Medical Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BAMS, BHMS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 13000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Resident Medical Officer is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Resident Medical Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Resident Medical Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Resident Medical Officer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Resident Medical Officer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.