Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
As a Test Engineer on RevRec, you'll oversee the planning, design, development, and execution of manual and automated test suites for Cash. You'll work with members of the release management organization, and product & engineering teams to create smoke, regression, and feature test suites, and plan for automated solutions to execute and validate against every build.
· Own the quality of features and lead test efforts for a product area Review PRDs, functional and design specifications, and prepare test plans.
· Work with cross-functional peers to develop manual and automated test suites for existing (and new) features adhering to quality standards on both mobile and desktop platforms.
· Integrate with CI systems, parallelize automated test execution, including execution in the device cloud.
· Work with QA & Release Managers to certify a release and investigate issues from the Early Access Program.
· Be a strong quality advocate on behalf of Cash App members, working closely with software engineers, DevOps, designers, and product managers to release high-quality products.
· Accounting Expert with an understanding of ASC 606/IFRS 15
communication is a must.
· Strong Technical knowledge of Accounting Terms, Revenue Recognition, Cost Concept, and Matching Concept is essential.
Employment Type: Full-time
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.