1. Assist in Robot selection based on the application. Simulation of a robotic cell,
cycle time estimation and layout optimization.
2. Develop real-time interface of robots to automation line, programming,
the teaching of robots. Develop standard programs for robots, and interfaces of IO's.
3. Troubleshooting of the robotic cell, debugging of programs. Interfacing IO modules and in-cooperation in the robot program.
4. Installation and commissioning of the automation line at the factory and on the customer site.
5. Working with the design team to ensure the control system will meet functional requirements. Should understand electrical and mechanical drawings.
6. Familiar with industrial robots and Co-bots is an added advantage(FANUC, ABB).
7. Develop standard functions and programs in view to reuse and standardize programming
8. Develop control systems for automated systems, not limited to
a. programming of PLC’s,
b. Servo programming,
c. Develop human-machine interfaces (HMI) application
9. Work with mechanical and electrical designers to ensure the control system will meet performance, reliability, and functionality requirements
10. Test, Debug, and commission Electrical panel, PLC programs during systems integration stage within Next First and at customer's site during installation.
11. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects at customers sites during installation
12. Provide detailed documentation (Controls Philosophy, Description of Operation, Risk Assessment, User Manual, FAT, SAT, etc.
13. Assist the team in component selection, robots, communication network topologies, data converters, power, and instruments, cables, and panel accessories.
1. Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering with 3-4 years of experience ROBOTIC/PLC programming/ commissioning for discrete automation projects
2. B1 visa or similar, allowing travel to US customer sites
3. Experience in UL, RIA standards, and requirements towards implementing the same in the electrical and controls designs.