Advt. No. 03/2021
Rourkela Steel Plant invites personnel, fulfilling the eligibility criteria given below, to appear in the Walk-inInterview for engagement of Bio-Medical Engineer, on contractual basis, for its Hospital at Rourkela.
1. Post Name: Bio Medical Engineer
2. No. to be engaged : 02 (Two)
3. Tenure of Engagement : 01 year, which can be further extended for a period of 01 year. However, the maximum period of engagement under the same contract would not be more than 03 years
4. Consolidated Pay : Rs.40,000/- per month
5. Qualification : Bachelor Degree (full time) in Bio-Medical Engineering from University/ Institute recognized/ accredited by council bodies like MCI/UGC/AICTE set up by Central/ State Govt
6. Experience : 01 year post qualification experience in Bio-Medical equipment maintenance from a hospital with ICU facility
(i) Company accommodation (2BR or equivalent category) will be provided on payment basis, subject to availability. The rent and other charges like water, electricity as applicable to the executives for that category of quarters. No HRA will be admissible.
(ii) Post-Paid SIM under CUG including monthly call charges, monthly rental and applicable taxes of Rs. 350/- per month
(iii) Medical benefits shall be available for self and spouse at the Hospital without any referrals.
(iv) Eligible to get 10 days leave in a year.
8. Nature of job to be performed: Looking after the AMC/CMC of various equipments and ensuring the periodic servicing by concerned agencies. Rectification of the minor faults by themselves and chase the service providers for major tasks. They shall also maintain the equipment in required condition.
Maximum age 50 years