Sales Coordinator Jobs in Bangalore - Percoyo
We are looking for a detail-oriented and self-disciplined Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting the Sales team, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
The Sales Coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
To be a successful Sales Coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging calls, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling inquiries by phone, email, or mail and checking the enquires have the correct prices and information.
- Ensuring sales presentations, PPT's are processed according to customer requirements and ensuring all sales presentations, PPT's are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.