Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Recruit, hire, and train sales team
2. Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
3. Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement,
and implement them
4. Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
5. Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
6. Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
7. Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
8. Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest
corrective actions as needed
9. Achieving Team Target and own Target as per Given one.
10. Motivating and Monitoring Team Member`s Performance on Daily Basis
11. Generate Leads in field and making Business Relationship with Client
12. Creating Sales strategy for own and whole Team and implementing strategy according to
13. Create PPT and sheet for Performance Metrics.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
· 5 -10 years of experience in sales
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
· Excellent leadership skills
· Experience setting sales goals
· Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
· Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.