1. Passionate about Agile/ Lean Journey as a servant leader to manage team dysfunctions
2. Enable building high performance teams and learning organization
3. System Thinking and holistic view of business context by being a Change catalyst (Challenge status quo, courageous, walk the talk!)
4. Encourage individuals and teams to achieve goals via storytelling, presenting facts where needed
5. Passionate about working with teams to inculcate “Being Agile and Not just Doing Agile” mantra
6. Strong knowledge of Scrum, SAFe, Extreme Programming, Kanban, DevOps, Lean concepts
7. Has played agile roles like agile coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner etc.
8. Reviewing the Scrum artifacts and providing the feedback to enhance team results
9. Collaborate with other Coaches to synergize agile transformation journey
10. Contributing to the Agile body of knowledge in Siemens Some more attributes to consider:
1. Education: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / MBA
2. 12 ~ 15 Years overall experience in IT Industry
3. 3- 5 + Years experience in mentoring Agile teams programs in organizations with distributed teams
4. Flexible to wear required hat as a Trainer, Mentor, Consultant and Coach
5. Has setup virtual visual progress indicators at team and program level.
6. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
7. Strong facilitation, presentation and communication skills
8. Has done presentations, prepared training materials and conducted training courses
9. Active Listening blended with powerful questioning while being mindful of Culture sensitivity
10. Curious to learn new things, experimental and at the same time ready to unlearn!
11. Ability to work with various levels of stakeholders for delivery management, change management and other IT service management processes