Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Designation: Senior Accountant
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
• Finalization of Accounts & filing ITR.
• TDS (start to finish).
• Routine Day to Day work as per company policy.
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheets, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, and verifying finished products.
• Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Senior Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
• Analyzing information
• Attention to detail
• Corporate finance
• Financial software
• General math skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance/Inter CA
• 4+ years’ experience in accounting/finance
• Age 25 plus
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.