Applications on prescribed form are invited containing name, address, age, educational qualifications, experience etc. along with attested copies of certificates for the engagement of Senior Research Fellows (Soil Science) @ Rs.31000/- plus 16% HRA per month each fixed on contractual basis for a period of six months provided in the scheme
" ICAR NAHEP-CAAST Project on School of Natural Resources Management for Sustainable Agriculture, ICAR-85 (PC-2505)” or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
1. Post Name: Senior Research Fellows
2. Salary: Rs.31000/- plus 16% HRA per month
3. Educational Qualifications: B.Sc. (Agriculture) (Hons.)/B.Sc. with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks. M.Sc. in Soil Science/Microbiology at least 6.50/10.00 OCPA or 65% marks.
4. Desirable: Experience in soil, water and plant analysis.
5. Note:1.The candidate who does not possess Master’s degree in the relevant subject but possesses Ph.D. degree in the discipline required at Master’s level, shall be eligible for the post.
6. Note II: Candidates having postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with three years Bachelor’s degree must have NET qualification and two years research experience. However, Ph.D. candidates are exempted from this condition.
The application form for the above said post may be obtained from the office of the Head, Department of Soil Science by submitting a bank draft for Rs.200/- issued in favour of Comptroller, PAU, and Ludhiana.