We are looking for creative and dynamic internet marketing expert who can join our company immediately.
Candidate should have at least 6 months experienced in SEO industry and have good command over the English writing & speaking.
Candidate should be responsible for handling all internet marketing activities and co-operating with the team.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility: -
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 months experienced in SEO & digital marketing
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Keyword planner, Webmaster, SEO Moz)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- preferred bachelor and master degree holder in computer science, IT & Internet marketing