Advt.No. - 65/2021
1. Post Name: Chairman & Managing Director
2. Pay Scale: Rs. 200000-370000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities:
i. The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government of India.
ii. He is resposnsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
iii. He/She is to facilitate smooth strategic disinvestment of the company in line with the disinvestment policy of the government, promoting indigenisation under Atma Nirbhar Scheme of the Government.
4. Qualification: Engineering graduate/ Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/Graduate with full time MBA/PGDIM from leading Institute
5. Experience: Applicants should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in an organisation of repute. Experience in Shipping /Logistics industry is desirable.
Age of superannuation 60 years. Internal: Minimum - 45, Maximum - 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. Others: Min - 45, Max - 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.