Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Qualification: B.Tech/ BE/ Diploma/ First or Second Class Mining EngineerJob description
· Coordinate and supervise the activities related to mining and quarrying.
· Direct, control and examine mine planning and surveying staff and activities.
· Direct and supervise the day-to-day activities of subordinate (Driver & Operators).
· Maintain records of mine production and development performance, including performance of machinery.
· Coordinates open pit activities; stripping, drilling, blasting, and loading activities.
· Before start work, he should update manpower and according to manpower plan day working.
· For smooth running of mines proper coordinate with mines manager & crusher in-charge.
· Time to time information to higher authorities about the working at mines.
· Manpower Deployed according Managers plan at Mines.
· Ensure to start working of Mines on the Time (in Both Shift).
Salary: ₹30000 to ₹40,000.00 /month
· Work: 1 year (Preferred)
· Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
· Construction,Electricity, Gas, Oil & Waste Services
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL),one of the leading group companies of IndianOil’s, was conceived in 1960s as a 2.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) refinery designed to produce fuels and lubes base stock. At CPCL, the past five decades have an eventful, growth-oriented phase as the CPCL family built the organisation to reach the present stature of 10.5 MMTPA capacity.
Today, CPCL stands tall among the public-sector refining companies in India, with one of the most complex refineries of its kind in the country, producing an array of value-added petroleum products. It also pioneered key initiatives in several areas such as process optimisation, technology absorption, energy conservation, waste land reclamation and environment management.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.