Skin Therapist jobs - Mumbai - Healthy hugs healthcare - 3 to 5 years of experience - 24 August 2022
The roles and responsibilities of a Skin therapist are:
- Evaluation of clients’ beauty needs through effective probing and accurate skin analyses.
- Providing accurate and in-depth information to clients on the procedures and their benefits.
- Effective and timely management of inventory.
- Strict implementation of sterilizing procedures after every use of the beauty tools and equipment.
- Understanding the client’s skin and hair type and advising them with a skincare and hair care regimen.
- Providing the clients with up-to-date information on the products available for their benefit.
- Enhance clients’ beauty by providing them with hair removal treatments that involve both facial and body hair.
- Carrying out varied cosmetic massage techniques effective on the clients’ face, hands, feet, and back.
- Performing varied skin treatments according to tailor-made regimes, such as peels, facials, and skin rejuvenation, Laser, Machine treatments.
Role beautician spa
Who can apply Experienced (3 to 5 Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?