About Anscer Robotics
Industry 4.0 technologies provide opportunities that were difficult to imagine as little as five years ago. As the market evolves, operations need to do more than focus on continuous improvement; they need to disrupt their organization, and ultimately the competitive landscape. As the industry works towards the shared vision of the connected factory (or smart factory),consider this guide as a reference to ensure you are asking the right questions and evaluating the right technology. We are a robotics startup that integrates design, engineering, and software to develop purpose-built solutions and services for businesses worldwide to help factory floors, warehouses, offices, hotels, and hospitals by having robots do the hard work people don't have to.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promoting brand-focused messages
2. Writing business articles, blogs, about technology, AMR products, robotics industry trends, etc.
3. Updating content regularly on the blog, LinkedIn & other social media network
4. Getting accesses to industry leaders coaching classes on SEO, SMM, and funnel marketing
Social Media MarketingBloggingCreative WritingReport Writing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Number of openings