The social media intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts, and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns. To be successful as a social media intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good social media intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
- 1. Work alongside the founders to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
- 2. Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- 3. Brainstorm ideas for social media campaigns
- 4. Manage the social media calendar
- 5. Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- 6. Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
- 7. Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- 8. Create content by the monthly calendar to promote sales, blogs, and products
- 9. Write blog posts
- 10. Send out newsletters, set up and send out WhatsApp campaigns
- 1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
- 2. can start the internship between 28th Apr'22 and 2nd Jun'22
- 3. are available for duration of 3 months
- 4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.