STEM Content Development Jobs in Bangalore - Evobi Automation Private Limited Bibox Labs
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create engaging contents/lesson plans on technology & robotics topics for a young audience that is well-targeted to the age and level
2. Write & deliver content, including text and videos
3. Prioritize and manage workload and meet project timelines
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
have relevant skills and interests
1. Graduation in any discipline
2. Good content creating skills
3. Good English proficiency
4. Good researching skills
5. Basic knowledge of robotics (or other leading technologies like humanoids, drones, AI, etc.)
6. Ready to gain a thorough knowledge of given topics
7. Enthusiasm for rolling up your sleeves and delivering creative lesson plans
8. Experience in the education field, either formal or informal
9. Experience in an ed-tech startup environment
10. Well-read and interested to know more about the latest technologies and robotics breakthroughs
What you get:
1. Opportunity to grow professionally as a STEM content developer.
2. An opportunity to work independently in a startup environment.
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
The conventional methods of merely testing memory power aren't enough. The future demands new ideas that can be executed to change our lives for the better. Enabling students with creative, analytical, scientific and design thinking methods is crucial to prepare them for any upcoming challenges. Bibox Labs understands this vision and undertakes this initiative in schools to teach, develop, and mentor students to innovate ahead of their time.