Student Counsellor Jobs Opening in Cyntexa Labs Private Limited at Tonk Road, Jaipur
We are looking for an organized Student Counsellor who can actively administer the company marketing and sales function to identify and develop new opportunities within existing and new customers for our services.
Student Counsellor will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
The candidate will represent the company’s brand and help to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Ultimately, you will have to make sure to meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Compensation: The compensation will depend upon the experience and caliber you possess.
Industry: Information Technology
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Researching and developing the market opportunities and plans.
- Promoting the batches on different Social media platforms by preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and answer their queries about different courses.
- Implementing the new sales plans and advertising strategies.
- Maintaining client relations and handling complaints.
- Conducting extensive research on competitor’s products and services.
- Updating databases and using a Student Management System ( SMS ) and Learning Management System ( LMS ).
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Taking calls and managing leads.
Key Skills Required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of sales and marketing
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Leadership skills and Adaptability.
- Comfortable with TeleCalling
- 5 Days working
- Flexible working hours
- Leadership opportunities , irrespective of no of years you have worked & your educational backgrounds
- Exposure, training & mentorship of in-demand skill set
- Transparent and open culture
- Cool Infrastructure with Gaming Zone, Breakout Spaces and Pantry
- Encashment of leaves
- Opportunity to work with industry experts
- No Dress code
- Paid Leaves
- Maternity / Paternity Leaves
- Health Insurance
More information about this Student Counsellor Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Student Counsellor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Student Counsellor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Student Counsellor
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, CS, MS, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Student Counsellor is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Student Counsellor position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Student Counsellor in our Organisation.