Student Counselor Jobs Opening in Global Students Hub at palarivattom, Kochi
- Candidates with a minimum of One Year in India and or Abroad Education Counselling experience in a reputed Study Consultancy.
- Professionally counsel students and parents and provide the required information.
- After finalizing the course and institution, try to close the inquiry quickly.
- Collect all documents as per the checklist and proceed with the application process.
- Closely monitor and follow up with students and parents for the complete application process, documentation as per check-list/requirements, financial documents, and complete admission and visa processes.
- Assist students with test preparation for admission, SOPs, assessments such as GTE, mock interviews, etc.
- Process admission applications, and follow up with Service Providers to get offer letters from Universities/colleges.
- Ensure giving study options in line with entry criteria and quality benchmarks set by educational institutions.
- Telecalling and follow–up of all assigned enquiries on a daily basis and updating Google Docs.
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Teaching
Consultants and Admission Agents for India and Abroad Studies
Student Counsellor - Overseas Education jobs in IEHRD COUNCIL at Kozhikode, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
Kozhikode, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram
1 to 2 Years
Salary not disclosed
MA, MEd, MSc, MSW, Any Graduate
Posted: 1 months ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?