Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
• Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
• Building products to join our growing team of Engineers to help architect, build and run our products. You should have prior experience of being responsible for building sufficiently complex products / services and mentoring software engineers. • Creative in building multiple digital solutions.
Use your skills to move the world forward
• Experience in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) ; in commercial topics; in implementation of strategies, POC’s
• Experience in expert functions like Software Development / Architecture, Software Testing
• Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Cities) required.
• International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is helpful.
10 – 14 years’ experience on developing software solutions with various Application programming languages.
• Acts as a bridge between technical and business aspects of an organization and oversees the design and implementation of IT systems
• Strong command of Python language and Python core libraries (Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, NumPy etc.)
• Expert in Data Engineering and building data pipelines, implementing Algorithms in a distributed environment
• Experience with developing and deploying web applications on the cloud with solid understanding of one or more of the following like Flask/DJango
• Drive adoption of Cloud technology for data processing and warehousing
• Experience in working with multiple databases, especially with NoSQL world
• Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
• Experience or knowledge on Java would be added advantage
• Experience or knowledge on data science and machine learning is good.
• Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer, and deployment process / activities
• Advanced level knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering process. • Experience in Jira, Confluence will be an added advantage.
• Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
• Experience in Rapid Programming techniques and TDD
• Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented Technical Skill Set List:
• Programming : Must have: Python, Good to have: Java
• Development : Web Development only
• Libraries : Python core libraries like Flask/Django, Pandas, NumPy
• Services : Micro Services, Rest API
• Database : SQL and NoSQL database like GraphDB
• Cloud : AWS/Azure, OpenShift etc • CI/CD : Tools like GIT Labs, Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes
• Design : Architectural Design, Framework Design, Design Patters Good to have:
• Data Modeling/Semantic Web
• Knowledge on building Data Lake
• ETL workflow (Extract, Transform and Load)
• Knowledge on GraphDB like Blazegraph, Neo4J, AWS Neptune etc. Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. This role is based in Bangalore.
You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.