Technical Content Writer Jobs Opening in Skillible at Noida-Others, Noida
Provide product documentation aimed at various audience types (system administrators, application developers, and users)
Collaborate closely with the writers to make that the documentation is clear, thorough, accurate, and adheres to organizational standards.
Edit printed and online materials for a range of audiences.
Execute all stages of technical editing
Contribute to the enhancement of current frameworks, standards, and templates for documentation.
Profile of the Candidate
Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people.
A thorough command of English language, style, and writing conventions
Prior experience as a technical writer for a technical, software solution
Ability to learn about new products, technology, and tools quickly
Basic knowledge of Software Development Processes, SaaS, Cloud
Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
More information about this Technical Content Writer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technical Content Writer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Technical Content Writer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Technical Content Writer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Technical Content Writer is a Full Time in Noida.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Technical Content Writer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Technical Content Writer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Technical Content Writer in our Organisation.