Designation: Technical Sales Engineer
Roles & Responsibility:
· Develop new customers for the company
· Maintain relationships with regular customers
· Monthly business trip
· Pending payment collection
· Customer files preparation, including registration, MOM
· Update customer list, including follow-up of regular customers with remarks, and new customer details
· Update sample list, tracking and following up of the result
· Customer analysis, including background research, finished products, raw materials, and other potential opportunities for the customers.
· Daily report by end of the day to reporting manager.
· B.Tech with Chemical Engineering Specialization.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
· Sound knowledge of MS- Office and MS- Excel.
· Positive attitude, professional behavior, and dedication towards work.
· Highly motivated and target-driven.
More information about this Technical Sales Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technical Sales Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Technical Sales Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Technical Sales Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Technical Sales Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Technical Sales Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Technical Sales Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Technical Sales Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.