Technician Jobs in Anantapur - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
- Reading blueprints and specifications
- Monitoring operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommending adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Inspecting, testing, or measuring materials or products being produced
- Measuring products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
More information about this Technician Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Technician job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Technician job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 3 year experience as an Technician
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 500000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Technician is a Full Time in Anantapur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Technician is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Technician position?
- Ans: There are immediate 4 job openings for Technician in our Organisation.
Who can apply Freshers and Experienced (0 to 3 Years )
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
State Andhra Pradesh
For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?