Division: Earth Science and Climate Change
Work closely with the team and execute key responsibilities as following:
- Develop, and contribute to research activities and technical analysis related to climate finance;
- Use secondary research methodologies to collate project relevant data and analysis;
- Track progress and negotiations on Article 6 and Article 9 of the Paris Agreement;
- Assess the policy landscape pertaining to carbon markets and climate finance in India;
- Contribute to development and writing of project reports, briefings working/ research papers, articles and blogs;
- Engage with officials from key Indian ministries and sectoral experts - domestic and international;
- Organize internal and external meetings, workshops, conferences and other dissemination activities;
Experience: 2 - 3 years
Qualification: Masters degree in Environmental sciences, Economics, International Relations, Climate science, Finance and other related fields.
Skills Technical Competencies:
- Familiarity with domestic climate policy in India (laws, regulations, sectoral policies and schemes),international climate framework, Paris Agreement, India-s NDC and its current status.
- Broad understanding of climate change
Salary: Rs. 50000-60000