TISS jobs for Legal and Public Information Officer in Mumbai. Last Date to apply: 30 Jun 2022
Applications are invited for one post of “Legal and Public Information Officer” to be filled on a contract basis for a period of one year initially and extendable based on the performance of the candidate and requirements of the Institute.
To ensure that the best legal action is taken by the Institute, Legal Officer may have to perform the following tasks.
To provide legal support and represent the University in certain Civil/Criminal litigation.
To perform work related to the RTI matters of the Institute.
To guide on legal aspects of the staff engagements, and project contracts.
To perform other relevant duties as required.
Vetting of MoUs and drafting standard agreements.
To prepare Media Brief /Media Dispatch/Press Release on behalf of the Institute on all
matters, as per requirements of the Institute from time to time.
Qualification & experience:-
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
Five years experience as an advocate as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of Central or State Government or any renowned organization.
Good skills in Microsoft Office.
The preference may be given to the candidates having a Master's Degree in Law or Diploma in any specialized field of Law.
Also well conversant with duties of Public Information Officer for dealing with Print and Electronic Media.
Candidates with personal flexibility, high motivation, excellent communication, writing, and good rapport-building skills in Hindi and English shall have added advantages.
Monthly remuneration:- Rs. 60,000/- (Commensurate with educational qualification and work experience)
Application Fee: -
The application fee of Rs .500/- is to be paid online.
The SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates will be waived the application fee if they attach the required certificate to the online application form.
The application will be valid only on receipt of the application fee for those who are required to pay
Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
More information about this Legal and Public Information Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Legal and Public Information Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Legal and Public Information Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Legal and Public Information Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: LLM, Diploma, LLB
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 60000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Legal and Public Information Officer is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Legal and Public Information Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Legal and Public Information Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Legal and Public Information Officer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Legal and Public Information Officer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Who can apply Experienced (3+ Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India. TISS offers Master Degree Programmes, M.phil. And PhD Programmes in the field of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. The institute is currently looking for bright candidates to work with Registrar's office and Computer Centre and thereby strengthen the IT infrastructure.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?