Advertisement number: 4icall/08/2021/01
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invite Application For PART TIME COUNSELLOR (4 full days a week)
No of Posts: 03
Remuneration: 15,000 Per month
Duration: 11 months
Job Profile: The candidate shall report directly to the Programme Coordinator and the Programme Officers at iCALL, and shall be responsible for the following
● Offer counselling services over telephone to clients accessing the helpline on issues client mental health, psychosocial support, grief, trauma & loss.
● Maintain documentation of counselling session in the MIS format
● Preparation of monthly reports and case studies
● Coordinate with team members for seamless service delivery
● Participate in regular training and supervision sessions.
Desirous Candidates Must:
● Possess a Master’s Degree in Counselling or Clinical Psychology
● Have relevant experience of minimum a year
● Speak English and Hindi and at least one regional language fluently and possess good writing skills in English
● Any experience and training of working with children, adolescents and families is desired.
● Be skilled in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis and email-based counselling
● Be willing to commit for 11 months
● Have sound knowledge of therapeutic process skills and psychotherapy
● Be willing to work for 4 days in a week on a rotational shift basis