Trainee Counsellor Jobs Opening in UNISEARCH at Bannerghatta Road, Chandigarh, Bangalore
Trainee Overseas Education Counsellor
We at My Unisearch Pvt Ltd are looking for an experienced, creative Trainee Counsellor with relevant international student recruitment experience to join in My UniSearch India’s expanding efforts in making studying abroad more accessible than ever.
● Collaborate with prospective students, higher education providers, and other key agents in securing higher conversion rates, from prospective students to active applicants
● Work closely with prospective students on a one-to-one basis by providing expert advice and guidance on university research and application processes for key study abroad destinations, including the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia
● Guide students through the visa application requirements and procedures for various key study abroad destinations, including the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia
● Collaborate with university partners and higher education providers to develop effective strategies and enhance student recruitment success
● Engage students through UniSearch’s digital platform and guide them through the mechanics and benefits of using it as their single access point for every step of the study abroad process
● Leverage professional network and contacts to successfully boost conversion rates of prospective students to applicants
● Create and maintain beneficial relationships with key industry stakeholders to facilitate the student conversion process
● Train, oversee, and guide team of counsellors in international student recruitment best practices, with the collective goal of upholding UniSearch’s values and meeting key outcomes
● Support key agents’ promotional activities such as coordinating with branch offices for monthly virtual fairs to host international universities and prospective students Essential Requirements
● Passionate and experienced in working with students at post-secondary level or above, with in-depth understanding of the market and demographic
● Provide training on higher education application pipeline and particulars of the process for each key study abroad destination, including the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia
● In-depth understanding and familiarity with visa and immigration procedures for key destination markets, including the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with emphasis on customer service and sales competencies
● Flexible workflow with excellent time management skills and adaptability to changing job demands
● Tertiary-level academic qualifications (minimum bachelor’s degree)
● Best Incentive structure
● 5 Days Working
● Family Insurance
● Awards and Rewards
More information about this Trainee Counsellor Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee Counsellor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee Counsellor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee Counsellor
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Arch, B.Com, B.Pharm, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BDS, BE/B.Tech, BEd, BHM, BSc, BVSc, CA, CS, ICWA, LLB, MBBS, B.Design, B.FashionTech, BFA, BAMS, BHMS, B.P.Ed, B.F.Sc(Fisheries), BSW, Other Graduate, Other Post Graduate
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- This Trainee Counsellor is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee Counsellor position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Trainee Counsellor in our Organisation.