Trainee Engineer Jobs Opening in KIOCL Limited at Chembur, Mumbai
Job Title: Trainee Engineer.
· Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed
fulltime B.E / B.Tech Engineering (4 year course) in Electronics / Electronics
& Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Communication/
Telecommunication, Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer
Science Engineering ,Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, from a
recognised institute/university with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent
Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in the essential educational qualification are not eligible.
Candidates having essential educational qualification with other disciplines will not be considered
· Work Experience: Fresher
· Total Vacancy : 1320 Nos.
· Remuneration(per month): An initial fix consolidated amount of Rs. 80,000 per month, all inclusive. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
· Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 31st March 2023
· Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/Medical Test.
Interested Candidates Can Send Their Resume
More information about this Trainee Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Trainee Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Trainee Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Trainee Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, PG Diploma
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 60000 and 70000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Trainee Engineer is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Trainee Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Trainee Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1320 job openings for Trainee Engineer in our Organisation.
KIOCL Limited (Formerly known as Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited), a Flagship Company under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India was formed on 2 April 1976 for Mining and Beneficiation of low grade iron ore at Kudremukh, Karnataka, India.
KIOCL has been a pioneer with over four decades of experience in operating Iron Ore Mining, Beneficiation and Iron–Oxide Pelletisation in the Country. KIOCL is having facilities to operate 3.5 MTPA Iron-oxide Pellet Plant, Blast Furnace Unit to manufacture 2.16 lakh tonnes per annum Pig iron at Mangaluru, Karnataka.
KIOCL is an EoU and a profit making, continuous dividend paying Company with a positive net worth and Mini Ratna Category I PSU is also an ISO9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 certified Company. The Corporate office is at Bengaluru, Karnataka.