transport planner Jobs in Bangalore, Pune - For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must perform tasks related to transportation planning and engineering which include but not limited to the following:
Data Analysis & Operational Analysis
•Compile and analyze data – demographic, land use, traffic counts, travel speeds as required to reflect existing and future conditions
•Conduct capacity analysis for intersections and roadways using widely used software
•Write basic scripts in Excel or other programming languages for data analysis
•Prepare, analyze relevant land use data for modeling work
•Conduct demand modeling tasks for traffic impact studies and corridor studies including network update, model assignment runs, model results extraction.
•Conduct traffic simulation tasks for basic to complex projects including network building or update, coding model parameters, performing simulation runs, simulation model results extraction.
•Develop engineering calculations, maps
•Identify and evaluate mitigation measures or project alternatives
•Prepare technical reports presenting traffic analysis, modeling, and simulation work.
•Collaborate closely with Highway Design and CAD teams in GRC on designs related traffic issues
•Master’s Degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering from an accredited university.
•8-10 years related experience in traffic engineering and transportation modeling, with at least 3 international projects involving traffic studies or modeling.
•3-4 years of experience in use of traffic software – PTV VISSIM, SYNCHRO, HCS and SIDRA.
•3-4 years of experience in use of demand modeling software – PTV VISUM and/or TRANSCAD
•Proficiency in using MicroStation and Microsoft office software - Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
•Experience in applying HCM procedures in traffic studies
Skills and Abilities:
•Knowledge in application of traffic engineering and transportation planning principles and understanding of transportation issues at intersections and roadways
•Knowledge of conducting Traffic Impact Studies, Feasibility Studies
•Moderate scripting and programming skills in R, Python, Basic or other programming languages.
•Effective oral and written communication skills
More information about this Transportation Planner Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Transportation Planner job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Transportation Planner job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Transportation Planner
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 1000000 and 1300000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Transportation Planner is a Full Time in Bangalore, Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Transportation Planner is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Transportation Planner position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Transportation Planner in our Organisation.