1. Post Name: One vacancy for the post of Assistant Professor (Mechatronics) in Integrated Headquarters (Navy),Directorate of Civilian Personnel, Ministry of Defence (OBC-01)
2. Essential Qualifications: First class Master’s degree in Mechatronics.
3. Desirable: Teaching, Research, Industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization. Papers presented at conferences and/or in referred journals
4. Duties: To conduct classes/labs, preparation of lab manuals/ learning resource material, maintenance of lab equipment, preparation of course Template, development of experimental set ups, conduct of hobby clubs/ co-curricular activities, visit to squadrons for clearing the doubts of cadets, handling term papers, counseling and guidance to cadets and act as course coordinator
5. HQ: Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy),New Delhi.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.