Urgent hiring GROUND STAFF, TICKETING AND CABIN CREW.
Education All can apply & amp;
Skills Required: (both freshers and experienced) with good communication skills required. should be flexible.
Education: The only preliminary education an airline ticketing agent has a high school diploma. Airlines have their own training facilities that usually consist of a week or of classroom training followed by on-the-job training by shadowing an experienced ticketing agent.
New agents begin by handling luggage and up to handling seating assignments, completing ticket forms and reserving tickets for passengers.
* Improve customer experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth. * Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution. * Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission. * Develop procedures, policies and standard
* Keep accurate records and document customer actions and discussions.
* Analise statistics and compile accurate reports.
* Recruit, mentor and develop customer agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
* Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
* Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
** Most diffuse stressed customers and be prepared to solve customer problems (when possible) quickly as they arise. Experience: Extensive customer experience in some type of sales position is a good starting place to gain the experience needed to the Basic computer and typing skills are also needed to navigate the ticketing system.
Airline ticketing officers handle ticket sales airlines at airports. They are often the first person to greet a customer who enters the airport.
Ticketing agents are expected to clean and neat appearance in accordance with airline standard Airlines often issue employees uniforms and badges.