Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
2. Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
3. Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
4. Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
5. Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
6. Create rough and final cuts
7. Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
8. Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
9. Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Following are the requirements that need to be fulfilled:
1. Proven work experience as a video editor
2. Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
3. Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
4. Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
5. Creative mind and storytelling skills
Empowering & Training people with Digital Marketing. Have empowered 7000+ game-changing hustlers. We are changing the way Digital Marketing is taught & learnt.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.