Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Create web application front end as per design comps and information architecture.
· Integrate application front end with application business layer.
· Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
· Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs.
· Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation.
· Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams.
· Plan and estimate projects and report hours to administration for billing.
· Add to the engineering team’s culture of high code quality.
· Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at the code level.
· Create conceptual diagrams, visual mockups and manage detailed user interface specifications.
· Conduct Usability Testing to resolve interface problems.
· Engage in the requirement specification process for new software functionality.
· Ensure design consistency with the client’s development standards and guidelines.
· Design and build UIs on the .NET Platform in a team environment.
· Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
· Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
· Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
· Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
· Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.