Welder Jobs Opening in A client of Teamlease at Bhilai
- Welders work with a range of materials and equipment in fitting and assembling metal components to form structures.
- They operate hand-welding and flame-cutting equipment such as oxyacetylene torch, electric arc machine, and robotic welding cells.
- They also handle metal materials such as steel, iron and titanium, as well as composite materials such as plastics.
- In performing their duties, welders read blueprints and drawings to identify welding measurements and position.
- Their role also involves conducting assessments to determine appropriate welding methods and equipment.