Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Position:-Technician trainee in wireman
Location:- All India
Work experience:-0-1 year
Job description:-Run wiring from their control panel to outside power lines
BEML Limited (formerly Bharat Earth Movers Limited) was established in May 1964 as a Public Sector Undertaking for the manufacture of Rail Coaches & Spare Parts and Mining Equipment at its Bangalore Complex. The Company has partially disinvested and presently Government of India owns 54 percent of total equity and the rest 46 percent is held by Public, Financial Institutions, Foreign Institutional Investors, Banks, and Employees. BEML Limited, a ‘Schedule-A’ Company, plays a pivotal role and serves India’s core sectors like Defence, Rail, Power, Mining, and Infrastructure. The Company started with a modest turnover of Rs. 5 Cr in 1965 and today, thanks to its diverse business portfolio, the company has been able to achieve a turnover of more than Rs.3,500 Cr.
The Company operates under three major Business verticals viz., Mining & Construction, Defence, and Rail & Metro. The three verticals are serviced by nine manufacturing units located at Bangalore, Kolar Gold Fields (KGF),Mysore, Palakkad, and Subsidiary - Vignyan Industries Ltd, in Chikmagalur District. Each Business vertical is headed by a Director who reports to the Chairman & Managing Director of the company.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.