Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
• Handling walk-ins at the centre & counseling students for the programs offered on IT & Banking.
• Generating walk-ins at the centre.
• Clarifying pertinent information about the courses offered and turning it up into sales.
• Maintaining system and daily sales reports.
• Meeting monthly sales targets.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Role Description: Academic Counselor
Place of posting (Location) Chennai
Salary: 1.8 Lakhs to 3.2 Lakhs CTC
No of Requirement: 3
Qualification: Any graduation & YOP 2021
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Must possess good communication skills
• Candidates should have high energy level, willingness to learn
• Should be customer friendly and service oriented
• Ensuring the Fresh Business in the Centre
• Performing competition mapping & analysis
• Timeliness of Reporting & MIS reports
• Work schedule 6 days a Week• Preferably Female candidate
About the Company:
NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the world’s leading training companies owing to its vast, yet comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.