Admin Jobs Opening in A Leading MNC at Porur, Chennai
Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members.
Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
Ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
Providing basic bookkeeping services.
Understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
More information about this Admin Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Admin job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Admin job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Admin
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 31000 and 35000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Admin is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Admin is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Admin position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Admin in our Organisation.