This is a project internship program where interns get an opportunity to work on DraftCraft International's 'live projects'. The internship has a residential field component where interns can live and work for a minimum of one week at a project field location for hands-on practical experience. Presently, the residential field component is being offered in Mumbai and Goa.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting in 'live' anthropology projects
2. Making field visits on project sites and interacting with stakeholders
3. Documenting mores, local cuisines, theatre, art forms, folklore, handicrafts, etc.
4. Gathering the latest information and writing reports on academic analysis, policy drafts, research papers, and official communications
Note: Applicants must have a year of relevant professional work experience to be eligible for the internship.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
4. have relevant skills and interests