Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Associate AnalystJob Description:
The associate analyst is expected to work on a diverse range of assignments and domains. There will be multiple responsibilities as per the needs of the organization and candidates are expected to adapt and wear multiple hats. The right candidate will be a constant learner with a passion to succeed.
Job location: Remote / Work from home
1. Perform marketresearch assignments based on internet research and/or other databases.
2. Process and categorize incoming emails as per business requirements
3. Read through and organize information received as transcripts
4. Prepare or work on reports based on the word, excel or PowerPoint
5. Design flow charts
6. Perform quantitative analysis using Microsoft Excel
7. Perform data processing, data cleaning, data correlation, data enhancement foremost in Microsoft Excel
8. Work on a variety of data entry and administration related tasks
9. Work closely with the team and achieve targets within the set deadlines
10. Learn new technologies or tools based on the evolving nature of work
11. Pro-actively look for ways to improve one’s output
12. Design best practices for recurring tasks
1. Excellent communication skills - written and spoken English
2. Attention to detail and a zero-error mindset is critical
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of advanced Excel functions and operations
4. Excellent internet/web research skills
5. Exceptional data entry and Microsoft Office skills
6. High level of accountability and ownership
7. Ability to adapt to new projects and learn new skills quickly on the job
8. Highly motivated and a self-starter
9. Problem-solving mindset, arrive at creative ways to work through issues
10. Excel macros and VBA coding (desirable – not mandatory)
11. Skills in graphics and picture editing (desirable – not mandatory)
12. Skills in website design (desirable – not mandatory)
Education and Work experience:
1. Graduates who have a business or technical background will be preferred.
2. Work experience: 0 to 2 years
Please note: This is a full-time position and the candidate is expected to be available for work on all working days with the exception of leaves and holidays.
Arcworth Strategy offers a range of business services to fit a broad category of businesses based in India and abroad. From small and medium businesses to multinational companies, we help our clients grow while increasing competitiveness and reducing costs. We are based in Bengaluru and our main areas of operation are strategy, business consulting and market research.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.