Botanical Research Intern Jobs Opening in Aloe E-Cell at Jaipur
1. Research botanical specimens
2. Handle day-to-day research of various plant specimens
3. Work closely with plant physiologist
4. Analyze day-to-day plant specimens, etc.
5. Handle other duties as and when required
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Sep'22 and 20th Oct'22
3. are available for duration of 5 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this Botanical Research Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Botanical Research Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Botanical Research Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Botanical Research Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BEd, BSc, Other Course
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Botanical Research Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Botanical Research Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Botanical Research Intern in our Organisation.