Business Development Manager Jobs in Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderabad - CloudAce Technologies Private Limited
Business Development Manager
New Business Development:
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business in terms of revenue/accounts /new brands.
· Telephonic Cold call as appropriate within your market or product line to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
· Work with Team to develop proposals that speaks to the Client's needs, concerns and objectives.
· Present an image that mirrors that of the Client/vendors.
· Responsible for revenue generation by self to accomplishing the set targets.
· Have to earn and handle at least 10 Large Enterprise Accounts in an annum growing periodically every year on year.
· Responsible for New & renewal business with the means of Customer retention.
· MIS reporting to the management periodically & as requested.
· As a Business Development Manager, you will present new products/Renewals and services to enhance existing relationships for more customer retention.
· Work with Inside Sales team and technical staff to meet customer needs.
· Arrange and participate in internal and external debriefs.
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid & senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels (OEM/Vendor Management) that will lead to increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and research:
- As a Business Development Manager, you will submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is correct
- Forecast Sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Understand company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.