Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Content Writer (0-4 Years)
If you are creative, with writing as your primary skillset - DO APPLY.
What do I get?
• To be part of a fast-growing start-up in the B2B SaaS space.
• Opportunity to learn directly by participating in key growth initiatives.
• Chance to contribute, create impact at the organizational level.
• Practical learning on how start-ups/young organizations scale globally.
• Part of an experienced, well-qualified team who are hungry to achieve great heights.
What are my responsibilities?
• Objective-driven content: You will identify and articulate company objectives and create content that is in line with the company’s goals.
• Target-driven: Target content to specific audiences and look for content that is in demand. This may involve conducting market research or employing SEO strategies.
• Conduct Research: As a content writer, you will need to conduct needed research to enhance
• your content. This may also include identifying relevant topics, fact-checking, and analyzing sources to generate information.
• To manage all content online and offline, which will include proofreading, editing, and ensuring all content is SEO optimized, wherever necessary.
• Develop ideas from and write original content – through blog posts, whitepapers, web and social media content, infographics.
• To actively participate in all marketing activity put relevant ideas forward and work synonymously with the Digital marketing and leadership team.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
• 0 to 2 years of content writing experience: It is preferable to have experience writing content in a fast-paced SaaS technology market.
• Experience writing content, targeting C-suite executives, top-level managers will be a plus.
• Experience writing for B2B with the audience in the US, European markets will be preferred.
• Proven interest in writing, editing, and proofreading skills in the field of Science / Technology / Innovation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of content creation - prior experience with a website would be a plus.
• Must have knowledge of SEO-based writing skills.
• Proven ability to write for social media.
• Familiarity with writing for the web (scan-able writing
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Ideapoke’s SaaS product and solution offerings are built with the goal of helping companies innovate by providing access to information and insights on emerging technologies and new growth markets. We are much more than just a software company – we want to solve customer problems and help them reach their strategic goals through the power of Enterprise Innovation and Collaboration.
Join us and be part of our story.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.