1. Preparing presentations (text content shall be given)
2. Coordinating with the team as and when needed
3. Creating content for social media and blogs
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part-time job/internship
2. can start the part-time job/internship between 13th Jun'22 and 18th Jul'22
3. are available for a duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
40,000 candidates are trained and placed every year through ICA's national network of placement offices. Our work has won us several awards including one of the Top 100 franchising opportunities (2013), Best Vocational Training Company (2013), and Vocational Education Programme of the year (2014). Our courses have been appreciated by Mumbai University. ICA has also partnered with the NSDC and is working jointly with central and state governments to train and place candidates in various other fields such as stitching, construction, manufacturing, power, etc.