Customer Support Engineer Jobs Opening in Solv Technologies at Lower Parel, Parel, Mumbai
Job Location: Lower Parel, Mumbai
We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Support Engineer to provide technical support to our customers via email, phone, and ticketing system. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to our API services and products, as well as perform API integration and testing.
- Provide technical support to customers via email, phone, and ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues related to our API services.
- Perform API integration in third-party applications.
- Run APIs in Postman/Unix command line to reproduce error conditions.
- Document and track customer issues and resolutions in our ticketing system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of API integration and testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of MySQL and Unix/Linux technologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
Schedule: Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
More information about this Customer Support Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Support Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Support Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer Support Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, CS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 320000 and 650000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Customer Support Engineer is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Support Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Support Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Support Engineer in our Organisation.
2Factor (Solv Technologies) is a CPaaS provider offering SMS and Voice Communication Platforms. Our clients use our software platform and HTTP APIs to send SMS texts to their users as part of the one-time password, transactional notifications, and promotional communications processes.