We are seeking energetic go-getters (fresh out of college) for Field sales, to be responsible for marketing and selling Aindra’s innovative and futuristic products in the domain of AI-based Computational Pathology. Our products in the space of Pathology include a full end-to-end platform consisting of a compact fully automated staining device, a Whole Slide Scanner, AI algorithms and a Telepathology platform.
The Sales executive will be responsible for learning the sales process, building and growing their own accounts. This position is geared for a hunter with the winning mentality.
The right candidate will have the drive to hone your selling skills through the support and mentoring of experts and are truly passionate about making a mark in the medical device sales industry. Previous laboratory/hospital sales experience selling to pathology department accounts is a plus, but not required.
We are a fast growing, dynamic organisation selling state-of-the-art Computational Pathology products. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, hard-working, has the desire to learn and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your sales skills with the potential for uncapped earnings.
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cold call and visit prospects on location
- Set appointments with prospective customers
- Manage all leads and customers within a defined territory
- Build relationships with customers
- Educate the prospects and leads on the benefits of our products
- Provide product demonstrations and support
- Place replenishment orders at existing accounts
- Maximize profits by upselling and cross selling additional products
- Communicate between sales, marketing, and support teams to improve customer experience
- Collect, analyse, and present field sales data to assist with strategy planning and implementation.
- Full ownership for maximising sales of the designated product range
- Ensuring market penetration with the existing business, as well as actively pursuing new customers and developing new opportunities.
- Responsible for imparting product knowledge to customers
- Should meet monthly sale targets.
- Should learn the working and specifications from product specialists and work together as a team.
- Forming good association with Doctor & Clients.
- Achieving sales targets every month.
- Participation in all sales and marketing activities.
- Knowledge of CRM tools.
The ideal candidate will:
- have 0-1 years experience in any Medical device sales business.
- have a great Sales aptitude.
- be self determined and motivated.
- be outgoing, confident and strong negotiation skills.
- be passionate and highly motivated to work in the healthcare industry.
- be presentable with excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational skills.
- have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships, with a flexible approach to achieve mutual goals.
- have commitment to excellent customer service.
- have the ability to participate effectively as a team member.
- be willing to travel.
- have ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision and with tight deadlines
- be a fast learner and understand the working of the medical devices that we deal with.
- have good communication skills with a pleasing attitude and strong local language.
- Cold call/visit prospect doctors by appointment/walk-in for sales as per decided targets
- Performance-based Stock options
- Beer punch with the team at every second Friday of the month
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
More information about this Field Sales Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Field Sales Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Field Sales Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Field Sales Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Pharm, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Field Sales Executive is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Field Sales Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Field Sales Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Field Sales Executive in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Field Sales Executive job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
At AIndra Systems (www.aindra.in), an exciting early stage Start-Up based out of Bangalore, our Vision is to build world-class systems to aid the diagnosis of fatal diseases like cancer with the use of Artificial Intelligence. Our Mission is to use Computer Vision as the vehicle. We take immense pride in the fact that we are amongst the very few deep technology startups in India. We are working on using deep-tech like Optics, Mechatronics, and AI in Healthcare.
We have been featured by Forbes, Economic Times, Your story, etc. We have been supported by multiple national as well as international agencies. We have multiple patent-pending products that are under the National Phase applications stage in multiple countries.